Terms and Conditions
Rules and Policies
Our policies are:
- Track local laws and regulations
- Minimize risks for buyers and sellers
- Make sure no one gets an unfair advantage
- Create an enjoyable shopping experience
- Protect intellectual property rights
Espace Apporteur D’affaires is an international commercial space where members through their ads promote their business or services, Espace Apporteur D’affaires is open to all. Our policies aim to create a safe and equitable environment for all Business Contributing Space members. Learning what is allowed or not can help you avoid unintentionally breaking the rules and help everyone work with reliable and trusted members.
Overview of the Policy
Espace Apporteur D’affaires is a place where people can publish and sell all kinds of items or services. All ads must feature a physical item, service, or digitally delivered products. Make sure your ads meet our guidelines. If they are not, they can be deleted and your member privileges can be restricted.
When you publish on Espace Apporteur D’affaires, you must follow certain rules. We have put these rules in place to make Espace Apporteur D’affaires a safer place for everyone. Before you post an ad, you will need to review and understand the rules of publication, we hold all our advertisers responsible in case they do not follow the rules which could lead to the suspension of their account.
Items or services prohibited and restricted
- counterfeit items
- governmental restrictions
- Hazardous Products restricted or regulated use
- military items
- weapons fires
- offensive equipment
- stolen property
If we determine that ad violated a policy, we send an e -mail to the member, the bidders or the buyer to let them know that we have removed the Announcement.
Rules for Members
Make sure to follow these guidelines on prohibited items or services. If you do not, you may be subject to a series of actions, including limiting your publishing privileges and suspending your account.
Rules for visitors
Follow our purchase guidelines.
- You can not use Espace Apporteur D’affaires if you use false information.
- You must pay for any item you agree to purchase.
- Be sure to read the description sheet before buying.
Rules for everyone
Members are not allowed to:
- Interference with the site
- Use blasphemy on the site
- Infringe on the intellectual property of Espace Apporteur D’affaires
- buy and sell existing accounts
- Report Falsely that another member has violated a policy
- must be at least 18 years old
- may not misrepresent their identity
- must always provide valid and complete information
- must always have a valid email address
- Can not publish contact information of other members in an online public space